I spy games are perfect for practicing a variety of skills! See below for a full description!
I Spy Printables Phonological Awareness (CVC Words) – NO PREP!
This is a digital download. After purchasing, the link to download will pop up and be emailed to you.
This set includes
-6 black and white pictures
-3 color pictures
CVC Words Included:
bag, bat, cab, cap, can, hat, cat, fan, ham, jam, map, mat, rat, bed, gem, beg, hen, jet, net, pen, pet, red, ten, vet, web, bib, dip, kit, lip, pig, pin, six, sit, tin, box, fox, jog, log, mop, pop, pot, top, bus, cup, mug, cut, rug, run, sun, tub
Color Copies also include sad, mad, van, jam, red, fin, pot, cub, mud, hut
Options for Use:
- Print & distribute a coloring page to each student. Students will color in each item as you call out the directions.
- Display color copy for the whole class. Call out directions and call on a student to come up & find correct answer.
- Place color copies in page protectors. Have students work in pairs. One student is the caller and the other searches for the answer.
- Place black and white copies in page protectors and students use expo markers to find answers.
- For intervention on foundational skills, use the same as you would whole group to reinforce skills in small groups.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.