I created this resource to accompany my best selling word mapping centers! These slides make it easy to incorporate word mapping with your students and gives them a way to practice mapping words independently!
This resource is aligned with my UNIT 5 Skills. Get the FREE scope & sequence here!
- 63 slides for word mapping
- Skills included are Tricky Y, Diphthongs, Complex Vowel Teams (oo, au, aw), and the Schwa
- Audio so students can hear the word before mapping it
- Moveable chips to segment the sounds
- Typing practice where students can type the word after mapping
- Instructions for use
Please note that there are pictures for both long and short OO and they are mixed. I do not recommend students use these slides until both sounds have been taught.
If you are on a journey to learn as much as you can about the Science of Reading, you might want to check out my Science of Reading 101 Membership! Members get early access to resources like this and monthly PD sessions that help you implement more research based practices in your classroom or homeschool setting.
If you have any questions about this resource, please be sure to ask BEFORE purchasing. Thank you!
**This is a digital download. After purchasing, you will receive a link to your product via email. You will also get an email with login instructions where you can login to view or download your orders.**